These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Building Compliance Testing Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Building Compliance Testing Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Building Compliance Testing Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Building Compliance Testing Limited, our partners or
other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data
compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer
that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you
acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing
on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or
service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written
permission of Building Compliance Testing Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to Other Websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Building Compliance Testing Limited or that of our partners.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the data protection act 1998. We collect information about you for two reasons, firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. When you place an order we collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and card information. We do not collect sensitive information without your consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. The information collected can be used to identify you.We may use this information to send you details or special offers on products we feel you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive this information please email us on email@example.com we do not disclose buyers information to third parties.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal addresses(spam).
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Building Compliance Testing Limited makes available through the Website (the
Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To
the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy
of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Building Compliance Testing Limited is under no obligation to update information
on the Website.
10. Whilst Building Compliance Testing Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors,
viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of
their personal details and their computers.
11. Building Compliance Testing Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Building Compliance Testing Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified
version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or
your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude
any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Building Compliance Testing Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
18. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You can contact us
• by post, using the postal address provided below
• via our website contact form
• by using the contact number provided on our website
• by email, using the email address provided on our website
Our website is operated by Universial Web Design Ltd and owned by Building Compliance Testing Limited,
Registered in England and Wales under the registration number 12985903,
Registered and correspondence address: 26 Wantz Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 5DE
Telephone: +44 (0)1621 493594